There is no joy in life like serving others.
No matter what makes you happy in life, bringing help and caring to others carries with it a lasting joy and deep gratification. Share in that joy by sharing your compassion for people dealing with Multiple Sclerosis.
The MSSP relies on volunteers to deliver many of our program services. We have many opportunities for volunteers to support the MS community. Here are just a few opportunities:
- Event Assistant - Donate 4 hours to support our social and educational events for the MS community. Training is provided. This is a great individual or group project.
- Office Assistant - Put your data entry, inventory control and filing skills to work.
- Resource Development - Help MSSP raise funds to support our mission!
- Communications - Help educate the public about MS and the MSSP by writing articles for the quarterly newsletter.
- Nurses - Join our annual fall flu campaign by donating your nursing skills to give vaccinations to adults. Hours are flexible.
- Support Group Facilitator - Lead a monthly support group.
- Arts And Crafts Instructor - Develop fun monthly craft projects.
- Medical Equipment Delivery- Pick up and deliver donated equipment throughout the Portland/Vancouver area.
Call the office at (503) 297-9544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.